Improving Urgent Emergency Response for Security Guards
Even Security Guards need a tool to speed response in times of emergency. Response times are always crucial during an emergency, DefenCall’s SafeGuard can save lives. The SafeGuard smartphone panic button solution turns your security guards’ smartphones into personal emergency alerting devices. With SafeGuard, every guard’s smartphone can signal the security office and first responders immediately when there is a problem – and tell them the NATURE OF THE PROBLEM – all at the touch of one button – from wherever they are located. SafeGuard can also be installed on the PCs at a reception area to facilitate a SILENT ALARM. Activating any of the buttons immediately dials the emergency number (either 911 or a facility-specific special number) and sends a text/email message to a list of pre-defined contacts which can include other security personnel and administrators. The alert message includes the name of the person who is requesting help, their phone number and their actual location as determined by GPS. Activating the button also causes a red flashing emergency alert message to be displayed on the monitoring dashboard used by emergency dispatch personnel. SafeGuard’s emergency information function provides users with specific procedures such as CPR. This information can be customized to include your specific emergency protocols and augmented with FEMA information on a wide variety of emergency types. SafeGuard also protects guards in non-emergency situations. An “Inside Help” feature allows guards to contact other personnel in less dire circumstances so that they can get help without signaling that the need is an emergency.
- Smartphone app that allows users to send an instant “panic-button” request for emergency assistance
- Activating any alert button initiates a call to the course emergency number
- Activating any alert button simultaneously sends text and email messages (including caller name, mobile phone number and GPS location) to other security personnel and a configurable set of recipients
- The alert buttons also generate a red-flashing alert screen in the web-based monitoring dashboard including caller name, mobile phone number and GPS location
- Includes vital CPR information
- Simple registration process for administrators to install SafeGuard on the phones.
- Optional outbound text and email broadcast alert system for sending notification (such as “all clear”) to all system users
- No expensive hardware to install or maintain
- Increase guard safety by providing enhanced direct access to the whole security team
- Messages go directly to course security personnel, rather than 911, vastly decreasing time from call to response
- Low cost
- Simple, turnkey deployment and administration
- Quick deployment – only days to customize and activate
For more information or to discuss how SafeGuard can improve the safety of your facility, contact us at info@DefenCall.com or call 1 203-803-1736 now.